Hello, friends! We're going to be taking a break from the Greek Goddess Makeup Challenge today to talk fall trends. Beauty blogs and makeup magazines have us talking about red lips and bold brows, and I'm so into it right now. It was really hard to pare my list down to just these few, so grab your Pumpkin Spice Latte and your cozy sweater and let's talk makeup!
1. LANCOME Artliner 24H Bold Color Precision Eyeliner in Sapphire, $30.50 - Bright blue on the eyes is huge for fall. Now, I can't see myself wearing a sapphire smokey eye seven days a week, so I think this eyeliner would be a fun way to join in on the trend and not feel overdone.
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla, $29 - I've heard a ton about this concealer, and a shade a little lighter than my skin tone will do wonders for brightening up the undereye area.
4. L'ORÉAL Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Red Lipcolor in Zoe's Red, $9 - I am in love with brick red lips for fall, and this color fits the bill! It's not too bright, but not too dark, and has just the right amount of pigment in it. And it's under $10--score!
5. CLINIQUE Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop, $22 - With a statement lip, the skin can tend to look a little washed out. The solution? Blush! You don't want to go too bright in the cheeks, but staying in the neutral family with something in the same undertones as the lipstick will make the flush look au naturale.
6. CLINQUE Almost Lipstick in Black Honey, $17 - When I'm having a lazy day or just don't feel like rocking a statement lip, this cult classic tinted lip balm is perfect for staying on trend and comfortable. It looks black in the tube (so spoopy) but it comes off as a sheer red on the lips. It also reacts with your own body chemistry, so the color will adjust depending on the tone of your lips. Cool, right?
7. COVER FX Custom Cover Drops in G20, $44 - These have been talked about a bunch in the beauty community, and with good reason. It's basically DIY foundation, so you can mix these drops in with any face product and get the exact amount of coverage you're looking for. I usually wear tinted moisturizer or BB cream, so I could mix a few drops in with my moisturizer or primer to get just what I want. And this bottle will last forever at the rate that you're using it!
8. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Brow Wiz in Medium Brown, $21 - No matter what kind of day you're having (though especially when rocking a bold lip), the goal right now is #browsonfleek. They don't have to look Sharpe-drawn, but just a little filling in and defining can work wonders. I got a sample of her Perfect Brow Pencil in my Birchbox a few months ago, and now I want to try her twist-up version!
9. TARTE Rainforest After Dark Colored Clay Eye & Cheek Palette, $40 - This palette has all of the makings of a perfect fall look. It comes with six color-coordinating eyeshadows, a blush, a bronzer, and a highlighter that will all work together. You can be glam without even having to think about it, aka all I've ever wanted.
What's on your wishlist this fall? Is there a trend this season you're especially excited about?
Want to see more seasonal posts? Or perhaps more wishlists?
Let's be friends!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Google + | Email Newsletter
Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me. This post is not sponsored, but does contain a few affiliate links because I can.