Sephora is bringing back their $10 Deals for this year's Black Friday both in store and on their website. If you want one of these, you're going to have to be quick on your feet! At $10 a pop, it's easy to get carried away, so the best advice I can give is to really think before you buy. They all look good, but there's a few in particular that look really good to me. Their stores won't be open on Thanksgiving (yay!), but the deals will be starting early on the 27th.
- TARTE Easy Glowing Deluxe Cheek Set (Online Only) - Ever since I bought my mother one of Tarte's holiday sets two years ago, I've been regretting not getting one for myself. Everything looked nice, but I was mainly eyeing her Amazonian Clay blush and her cheek stain. Well, luckily for me, the top two items will be coming in a $10 set! The powder blush seems to be in the shade Enthused, but I can't make out what color the cheek stain is (but I'll probably like it)
- URBAN DECAY Triple Threat Travel Pencil Set (Online Only) - Yikes, try saying that three times fast! The Urban Decay pencil eyeliners are one of my favorite formula--creamy, pigmented, and long-lasting. Urban Decay sells a similar set on their website, but it's double the price, so I would suggest stocking up now if you're interested.
- CLARISONIC Luxe Contour Brush Head Satin Precision - This brush head for the Clarisonic normally costs $30, so you're essentially getting it 66.66% off. I'd say that's a pretty swell discount. If you've been curious like I have about their "Luxe" line of brush heads, so now would be the time to pick one up!
- JOSIE MARAN Argan Pure Cleansing Essentials - Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil is one of my favorite products for the wintertime--you can add it to almost anything to amp up the hydration. I've heard great things about the rest of her line, and since this includes her Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Wipes, it'll give me a better idea about what other skincare products she makes.
For some reason, I feel like people always forget abut Ulta when they're talking makeup. Sephora seems to come to mind first. I have no idea why--I just see more bloggers and vloggers mentioning Sephora. Weird, right? Ulta actually has a lot of really good deals going on this year, so it would be bad to forget about them! They're going to be open starting on Thanksgiving at 6pm, so keep that in mind if you're boycotting stores for that reason.
- IT Brushes for Ulta ($10) (regularly $19.50) - I got a set of It Cosmetics brushes from my brother a few Christmases ago, and I love them. Do I need more brushes? No. But if It Cosmetics is making them? I want them! Great quality, so incredibly soft, definitely a steal for $10.
- TARTE Glowing for Daze Skincare Set ($12) ($25 value) - Yes, more Tarte! This set includes deluxe samples of their Maracuja face oil and eye cream. I've learned that I'm pretty much obsesed with anything that contains oil (especially of the maracuja variety, aka passionfruit oil). I want my face to be so soft and smooth this winter, it's not even funny.
- TOO FACED Christmas Miracles ($16) ($32 value) - This comes with their Chocolate Soleil bronzer, their Better Than Sex mascara, and a neutral shade of their Melted Lipstick. Three highly-talked about products all wrapped up in one little set. Sign me up!
- BENEFIT COSMETICS Majorette Cream-to-Powder Blush ($10) (regularly $28) - You guys know I'm a sucker for cream blush, and I've been wanting to try Benefit's blushes for awhile now, so I figured this is a great place to start! I'm not sure if I'll like the fact that it's cream-to-powder, since my cheeks can get quite dry when it's cold out, so I'd rather try it now than when I'd have to pay full price.
- REAL TECHNIQUES Bold Metals Essentials Set ($34.50) (regularly $69) - Real Techniques brushes have been on my wishlist for awhile now, but I could never justify the purchase when I already have plenty of brushes (see above--I have a problem). But these look so pretty! And I've heard really good things about them, so why not get them while they're more than 50% off?
Well, I guess I better start narrowing my list down--there's only a few days to go! I hope this was helpful for you! Thanks for reading!
What's on your list for this year's Black Friday sales? Let me know!
Want to see more seasonal posts? Or perhaps more wishlists?
Let's be friends!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Google + | Email Newsletter
Disclaimer: Not sponsored, nor affiliated with any mentioned brands. All thoughts are my own.