Thursday, August 8, 2013

10 Random Facts About Me

Hey, friends! Today is a fun get-to-know-the-girl-behind-the-laptop post: the 10 Random Facts About Me tag. I was tagged to do this by Kriselle over at Through the Eyes of a Cali Girl, so go check out her blog! The design is adorable and she has a lot of fun things on there, from nail designs and Outfit of the Days, to other posts about her life and school. If you visit, be sure to tell her I say hello, as she's a fellow Her Campus blogger. :)

1) I am a little grossed out by feet in general, so in order to deal with the fact that I have feet, I always keep mine nice. I make sure to use a foot scrub to keep them soft and 99% of the time they are painted--the other 1% of the time, I am removing nail polish to paint them again. Maybe I have a problem. Oh well.

2) I played the oboe in the school band back in 4th grade. It didn't last very long, and I had really bad buck teeth back in elementary school before I got my braces so I went through so many reeds. It only lasted for that one year, but it was still an experience.

3) I used to have a birth mark on my right palm, but as I got older, it's faded quite a bit. If you squint and know exactly where to look, you might be able to find it, but I think without the memory of its existence, it's basically impossible.

4) My socks have to match. Wearing non-matching socks isn't even an option. It's not right.

5) I'm the youngest in my family. I have two older brothers that are 10 years and 13 years older than me! Crazy, right?

6) If I love a song, I will listen to it over and over again, until I hate it. And then I'll never be able to listen to it ever again. It's awful! But I'm working on it!

7) I am not a morning person. My previous college roommates have confirmed that I only speak in grunts for the first hour or so after I wake up. Oops. Mornings are hard.

8) I was a bit of a tomboy growing up. Most of my friends were boys, and of course I hung out with my brothers. It wasn't until 7th or 8th grade that I really started to channel my girly side. Even then, I didn't really get into makeup until college(!).

9) Whenever I go to a new pizzeria, I always get a slice of regular cheese pizza with mushrooms. It's sort of my control group for testing how much I like their pizza. Is this system accurate? Probably not, but it's a really tasty system.

10) Up until the end of middle school, my hair was incredibly long. It had grown the middle of my butt, actually, and I kept it at that length for a very long time. Then, one day near the end of 8th grade, I decided that I wanted to cut it all off, so I donated 14 inches to Locks of Love and it still reached a little bit past my shoulders. It's never gotten that long, but right now it's down to the middle of my back!

I also tag 10 of my fellow bloggers:

1. Emily over at Shine Bright Beauty
2. Alyssa from My Life's a Cup of Cake
3. Armeen at Shot of Green
4. Darci at Freedom of Excess
5. Julia from Penny Pinching Perfection
6. Jaleesa over at The Fashion Geek
7. Emma at itsemmaelise
8. Cerc from Cercalicious
9. Tricia at beauty & a blog
10. Caroline over at the caro diaries

And I also tag all of YOU lovely readers! Comment below with a random fact about you! You can even do all 10, if you want. I hope this was fun for you! See you next time!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | Google + | Email Newsletter