- My laptop is broken
- Typing on a tablet sucks and is very slow
- The Internet does not like mobile anything
- I cannot insert my camera-s SD card into my tablet
- Resulting in terrible or nonexistent photos
- My internship is finishing up
- I work a lot of hours, six days a week?
- I barely have any free time to write (or photograph inevitably terrible pictures)
- On my one day off I like to not be working (I know, what a bum, right?)
And finally, the most important:
- I don't like putting out posts I'm not proud of.
- I stumbled through last week's post.
- Blog posts without nice pictures makes everything look poorly done and dirty. I like to at least try to have good pictures (And they'll be even better with my new camera)!
- I want to put out posts with substance, not ones that are short just because I got tired of typing on a tablet.
I know this post might seem very whiny and me-me-me to some of you, but I just wanted to bring all of you up to speed. I thought you all had the right to know why there wouldn't be any posts for a bit. Because you guys matter so much to me, and I wouldn't want to churn out crappy posts just to stay active!
In two weeks, my internship will be over, and I'm hoping my laptop will be fixed. And then I will be back to producing quality content on this blog!
How is life going for you lately? Hopping aboard the #strugglebus with me? Hm... "The StruggleBus with Sammi." It worries me how catchy that sounds.